I’m sure you have sometimes experienced a frozen brain, but have you ever questioned your memory? Many people can remember things from when they were 2 years old, and since memory is tricky, we decided to dedicate time and explain to you how our brains work and how you can improve your memory. If you have wondered how good is your memory, continue reading this article.
Know Your About Memory
Psychologists divide memory into three stores: sensory, short-term, and long-term store. After getting into the sensory store, some information continues into the short-term store. From there, some information proceeds to the long-term store. These stores are referred to as brief-term memory and long-term memory respectively. Each of these two types of memory possesses restricted capacities and they are mainly operating in the frontal lobe of the brain.
Everything from sensory and short-term memory is being settled into long-term memory. This is all happening while we are asleep. While our body is at rest, the brain files through each memory of the day and transforms it into essential information which is kept in the long-term memory. So, can you tell us how good is your memory?
How You Can Improve Your Memory Daily
Memory can sometimes be very tricky, so you need to take care of yourself, meaning you need to have a proper rest and also use supplements that can help you improve the functionalities of your brain. If you cannot tell us how good is your memory, then we suggest a few tests.
- Do a crossword occasionally. Crossword puzzles are very good for exercising your memory. They can postpone the start of dementia, but you should rotate crosswords in order to keep your brain engaged.
- How good is your memory when it comes to shopping? Try to make a large grocery list, and then memorize it. You can make these words rhyme with numbers or objects, so you can easily remember your list.
- One more helpful tool which is great for our brain is the jigsaw puzzle. Since they consist of colors and patterns, our brain needs to go through a series of shapes and colors in order to assemble pictures. The more pieces one puzzle has, the more difficult our brain needs to work, so it can solve it.
- Play similar games to chess, which require high concentration. This game is among the most intellectually difficult games.
Supplements That Improve Memory
If you can’t say how good is your memory, then maybe it is time to consider taking brain supplements which will definitely improve your memory and will boost your energy too. Other benefits that you can get from taking these supplements are improved brain function, improved concentration and memory, and willingness to stay focused for more hours in case you need to finish some task.
How good is your memory? Do you forget stuff on daily basis or you are the one always reminding your friends about things? If this happens to you too often, and you want to improve your memory once and for all, we have a perfect solution for you.
The best brain supplement available on the market is called BrainPlus IQ. The reason why you should try it is that there are millions of users that have managed to improve their brain function and are too satisfied with this product. You now have the chance to do something in order to improve your memory. Try this supplement and enjoy your energy and focus.
- Mild neurocognitive disorder [PDF]. (2013). Arlington: American Psychiatric Association.
- Neurocognitive disorder. (2013, May 21). Medscape. Retrieved from http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/803884_13
- Span, P. (2013, January 25). Time to recognize mild cognitive disorder? The New York Times. Retrieved from http://newoldage.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/25/time-to-recognize-mild-cognitive-disorder/