A set of exercises for weight gain for 4 trainings per week:
For an athlete who is engaged in at least six months.
Tasks of the plan:
- Increase muscle mass.
- Increasing muscle strength.
- Strengthening of ligaments.
Complexity – average.
Loads will be point loads. Each muscle group will train once a week. There are not many exercises, trainings are short.
However, the complex includes all basic exercises for the main muscle groups. These are pulls, squats, pull-ups, presses and push-ups.
This plan is not quite suitable for beginners. Several exercises for one group of muscles, following each other, are quite difficult to “digest” for an untrained organism.
First training (back and biceps)
- Hyper-extension (3×10-15)
- the traction becoming with a rod (5-6×4-10)
- Tightening behind the head with a wide grip (3-4×8-15)
- Rod pulling in reverse tilt (3-4×8-12)
- Horizontal unit pull (3-4×8-15)
- Folding arms with a standing barbell (3-4×10-15)
Second workout (chest and triceps)
- Legs up in the hanging (3×10-15)
- Pressing the lying bar (5-6×6-12)
- Divorces with dumbbells at an angle of 20 gr. (3х10-15)
- push-ups from bars (4-5×6-15)
- Extending the arms from the upper block (3×10-15)
- Dumbbell bed pullover (3×10-15)
Third training (legs)
- Squats with a barbell on the shoulders (5-6×6-12)
- Shake hands in the simulator (3-4×10-15)
- Bargains (3-4×8-15)
- Straightening the legs in the simulator (3×10-15)
- Folding legs in the simulator (3×10-15)
Fourth practice (shoulders)
- Twisting on an inclined bench (3×10-15)
- Pressing the barbell from the chest (5×6-12)
- pressing the barbell from behind the head (4×8-15)
- Dumbbell swings to the sides (3×10-15)
- Wave Dumbbells Forward (3×10-15)
An approximate number of approaches and repetitions is written in parentheses. Approaches are given together with warm-ups. But it is not needed in the isolating exercises. However, a different location for the days of the week will not have such a serious impact on the result. The main thing is to keep the sequence of
The muscle groups are divided into groups of muscles so that they rest as much as possible. For example, the same muscles work in the deadlift and squats. Therefore, between the training, the back and legs are covered with a training session on the chest and triceps. So that the legs and back can rest before sitting down. And shoulders are separated by one training session from triceps.